1. We will notify you of the delivery date by call/ email. If for some reason, you cannot accept delivery you must let us know straight away after notification. Otherwise we reserve the right to additional charge for rescheduling delivery.
2. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure that ordered goods can be delivered to its final destination. It is required to make sure that doors, corridors and rooms are big enough for the goods to pass through.
3. Our drivers always make sure that transported goods are in a good condition. However, we cannot take responsibility for any damage to your property whilst delivering your goods.
4. All delivered goods have to be unpacked and their condition must be checked by the customer before assembly. If any part is damaged, please let us know – new parts will be provided. SELF-ASSEMBLY FURNITURE CANNOT BE RETURNED if assembly is part or fully completed.
5. We do not take responsibility for incorrectly assembled items or any damages occurred during the self-assembly process, and/or if the product is damaged through use while being incorrectly assembled. We need pictures/ description of needed parts. The images should be made from short distance AND second from long distance to see which one part is essential. We will send our worker with new parts to repair the product, a fee for the parts and assembly service is required.
6. Guarantee 12 months for our products, ONLY for the items where we provided assembling service.
7. You can return your item within 30 days after delivery (not applicable for custom made products). Buyer covers the postage cost and collection charge – for sofas, corner sofas, u-shaped sofas up to 250cm wide £50; for sofas, corner sofas, u-shaped sofas above 250cm wide £90; for wardrobes, beds, wall units and other furniture £50.
8. It is a good idea to measure the entrance and corridors you have against the size of elements of ordered furniture. That way you eliminate the potential surprises of having goods delivered that is too large for your space. Furniture come in parcels. It is required to make sure that doors, corridors and rooms are big enough for the goods to pass through. If you have any doubts please contact us. A customer refusing the delivery of ordered items due to insufficient space for the parcels to pass through or returning an item for the mentioned reason will be charged for return postage cost. Cost as in point 7.
9. Distance Selling Regulations only apply to your order if the goods have not been custom made to your specification. If the Distance Selling Regulations do apply you can cancel your order by notifying us in writing, before delivery or within 14 days beginning with the day after the date of delivery.
10. The product must be brand new and in an its original packaging, otherwise it is not returnable. If anyway customer wants return the item, it will be inspected after return, handling fee can be occurred.
11. When you wish to return the goods it is your responsibility to take good care of the furniture. You are the owner of the furniture once it has been delivered to you and you are liable for any loss or damage.
12. If we provide assembly service, all damaged parts will be exchange for a new one by us.
13. If upon assembling there are missing or broken parts, please notify us as soon as possible on 07498667466, so we can offer a suitable replacement. We need pictures/ description of needed parts. The images should be made from short distance AND second from long distance to see which one part is essential.
14. DELIVERY to most postcodes in England and Wales is FREE with some exceptions due to distance: postcodes PL, SA, TQ, TR additional £40; DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, TD additional £50; AB, DD, PA, PH additional £100. Islands, Southern & Northern Ireland and post codes IV and KW – Client is responsible for organisation and shipment cost to his Island (e.g. Channel Islands, Isle of Wight), please contact us before buying. Delivery Fee (if applicable) must be paid via BANK TRANSFER within 3 days after the order. Please check delivery details in product description. Some listenings have covered by specific conditions.
15. Customer by buying agrees for terms & conditions.